Christmas Drawing Prompts - Drawing Ideas for Kids
Have fun with this set of printable Christmas drawing prompts for kids! Kids will love this selection of Christmas drawing ideas. Below you will find listed the Christmas-themed drawing ideas included in the pdf.
Christmas Drawing Prompts
- Design a Christmas jumper for a Christmas party.
- Decorate the house for Christmas. Add lights and decorations to get the house ready for Christmas.
- Fill the sleigh with gifts. Complete the picture to show what presents Santa will be delivering in his sleigh.
- What have you taken a photo of? Draw a picture of a lovely Christmas memory you have taken a photo of.
- Decorate the Christmas tree. Add Christmas decorations to the tree and draw some presents underneath.
- Decorate the gingerbread men. Add candy and icing to complete the gingerbread men.
- What are you having for Christmas dinner? Add some Christmas food to the plate.
- Why is the boy happy? Draw a picture in the thought bubble.
- Draw a picture for Santa. Add your drawing onto the paper.
- Design a gingerbread house. Add candy and icing to decorate the gingerbread house.
- Design some Christmas stockings. Add some festive designs to the stockings.
- What is on top of the Christmas tree? Add an angel or a star or a topper of your choosing.
- Draw Santa going down the chimney. Complete the scene to show Sanat on the roof top.
- Design some tasty treats for Santa. Finish off these pictures of Christmas treats.
- Decorate the Christmas presents. Add some festive designs to the presents.
- Design some Christmas baubles.Add some festive patterns to the baubles.
- Where is Santa? Add some reindeer pulling Santa's sleigh and complete the scene of houses below.
Get your crayons ready to complete these fun Christmas drawing prompts for kids.