Halloween Drawing Prompts - Drawing Ideas for Kids
Have fun with this set of printable Halloween drawing prompts for kids! Kids will love this selection of Halloween drawing ideas. Below you will find listed the Halloween-themed drawing ideas included in the pdf.
Halloween Drawing Prompts
- Who is flying on the broomstick? Draw a witch or a wizard on the broomstick
- Design the cover of the spell book. Make the book look really magical.
- Turn pumpkins into Jack-O-Lanterns. Add some spooky faces to the pumpkins.
- What's cooking in the cauldron? What ingredients will you add to the witch's cauldron?
- Design Halloween costumes for kids. Get the children ready to go trick-or-treating
- Who is in the coffin? Add a ghoul, to the coffin - maybe a vampire, a mummy, a skeleton or a ghost?
- Finish the Halloween characters (skeleton, witch, monster)
- Design some spooky Halloween candy. Create some Halloween treats you'd like to eat.
- What is the witch's cat having for dinner?
- Who lives in the slimy cave? Draw a slimy monster that might live here.
- What is on the witch's shelf? Fill the bottles with potion ingredients and add other spooky items into the shelves.
- Decorate the skull. Add your own designs to the skull. Will you make it fun, colorful, pretty or spooky?
- Add ghosts to the graveyard. Fill the sky with ghosts and ghouls.
- Design a monster. Will your monster be funny, silly, cute or scary?
- Give the bat a friend. Draw another bat hanging out next to their friend.
- Design a haunted house. Create your own spooky house design.
- Draw a web for the spider. Complete the picture to show the web the spider has made.
- Design a mask for Halloween. Finish the mask with a spooky face.
- Complete the full-moon Halloween scene. Draw a werewolf on top of the hill and add more bats flying in the sky.
- Design a magical hat. Add magical designs to the hat to make it fit for a witch or wizard.
Get your crayons ready to complete these fun Halloween drawing prompts for kids.