Spring Drawing Prompts - Drawing Ideas for Kids
Have fun with this set of printable spring drawing prompts for kids! Kids will love this selection of spring drawing ideas. Below you will find listed the spring-themed drawing ideas included in the pdf.
Spring Drawing Prompts
- What is at the end of the rainbow? Draw a picture in the cloud.
- What is growing in the flower pots? Add some plants growing in these pots.
- Where does the frog live? Complete the pond scene.
- Who has hatched out of the egg? Draw the creature between the two egg shells.
- What can you see out the window? Draw a spring scene outside the window.
- Who is splashing in the puddle? Complete the scene to show who made this big splash.
- What can you see through the magnifying glass? Draw what you have found while looking through the magnifying glass.
- Decorate the butterfly wings. Add some pretty patterns to the butterfly's wings.
- Give the flowers some petals. Finish off this picture of some pretty spring flowers.
- What have you caught in the net? Fill the net with bugs.
- What is growing on the tree? Add some leaves and blossom to the spring tree.
- Who do the eggs belong to? Complete the next to show who is sitting next to the eggs.
- Decorate the watering can. Add your own design.
- Give the snail a new home. Draw a shell on the snail's back.
- Draw a beautiful morning sunrise. Complete the scene behind the rooster and include and sunrise.
- Design a kite Add your own design to the kite.
- Who has eaten the leaf? Draw the creature who has taken a bite out of this leaf.
Get your crayons ready to complete these fun spring drawing prompts for kids.