Winter Drawing Prompts - Drawing Ideas for Kids
Have fun with this set of printable winter drawing prompts for kids! Kids will love this selection of winter drawing ideas. Below you will find listed the winter-themed drawing ideas included in the pdf.
Winter Drawing Prompts
- What is inside the snowglobe? Draw a winter scene inside the snowglobe.
- Complete the snowmen. Give each of the snowmen a face, a scarf and a hat.
- Who is ice skating? Complete the scene to show who is skating on the ice.
- Who is sat by the fire? Complete the scene to show who is keeping warm by the fire tonight.
- Complete the snowflakes. Draw the other half of these snowflakes.
- Design a woolly hat. Add cool patterns to the hat.
- Design a pair of mittens. Add fun designs to the mittens.
- What can you see out the window? Draw a winter scene outside the window.
- What are you watching on tv? Draw a picture of your favorite thing to watch on tv.
- What are you dreaming about? Draw your dream in the thought bubble.
- Who lives in the igloo? Complete the scene to show who has just come out of the igloo.
- What have you found with the flashlight? Draw a picture of what you have found in the flashlight beam.
- What book are you reading? Draw the cover of a book you'd like to cozy up with.
- Design some warm winter socks. Add your own designs to the socks.
- Who left footprints in the snow? Complete the scene to show who has left this trail of footprints.
- Who's riding on the sledge? Add someone to the sledge to complete the scene.
Get your crayons ready to complete these fun winter drawing prompts for kids.