Fall Drawing Prompts - Drawing Ideas for Kids
Have fun with this set of printable fall drawing prompts for kids! Kids will love this selection of fall drawing ideas. Below you will find listed the Fall-themed drawing ideas included in the pdf.
Fall Drawing Prompts
- Decorate the leaves. Color the leaves in your own style.
- Design the wellies. Add some cool patterns to the rain boots.
- Draw some apples on the tree. Add some apples hanging from the branches.
- Design the best mug of hot chocolate! Add marshmallows and cream, chocolate chips and sprinkles! Decorate the mug and add cookies alongside.
- Who lives here? Draw an animal looking out the hole in the tree.
- Complete the scarecrow scene. Give the scarecrow a face and a hat. Add some crops growing in the field and some birds in the sky.
- Add leaves to the tree. Complete the fall scene by adding red, orange and yellow leaves to the tree.
- Decorate the pumpkin. Give the pumpkin a face or create a fun design.
- What animals can you see in the forest? Complete the forest scene.
- Where is my baby? Draw a baby owl sitting next ti the mommy owl.
- what can you see out the window? Draw a fall scene outside the window.
- Design an umbrella. Add some fun patterns to the umbrella.
- Who lives in the burrow? Complete the picture to show who has just come out of the burrow.
- What will you bake in the pie? Add your ingredients to the pie.
- What has the spider caught? Complete the scene to show what the spider has caught in it's web.
- What animals can you see on the farm? Complete the farm scene.
- What is on the bookshelf? Add other objects to the shelf to finish the picture.
Get your crayons ready to complete these fun Fall drawing prompts for kids.